Saturday 19 April 2014

Hi! (Again)

Hi there!

I’m Stéphanie, 22 years old, traveling between Ghent , where I study, and Knokke-Heist, where I live with my parents. I’m currently finishing a Master in Marketing Management at the Vlerick Business School. Before, I studied in Leuven. I have a Bachelor in Literature and Linguistics (Dutch and Spanish), and a Master in Corporate Communications.

Fashion and cosmetics, or simply everything that makes us feel better about ourselves, are my passion. During my Master in Corporate Communications at the KU Leuven, I had the opportunity to do an internship at Essentiel Antwerp. That was an incredible experience. It made me realize more than ever that my dream is to build a career in the fashion or cosmetic sector. I got to know multiple inspiring people active on the fashion scene, such as Inge Onsea (Essentiel’s leading lady), Aline Vermeiren (my mentor at Essentiel and freelance contributor at Belmodo.tv), Tiany Kiriloff (fashion blogger, journalist and co-owner at Belmodo.tv), Sofie Valkiers aka Fashionata (one of Belgium’s biggest fashion bloggers), Charlotte Ghesquière (photo production manager at Initials LA), Zanita (lovely blogging Aussie who travels the world), Nanja Massy (MUA and blogger at Suriel, always smiling), Liene Meneve (MUA and blogger at Suriel) and many others… I hope that one day I can inspire people the way they inspired me.

Two years ago, I decided to start a blog but that watered down. Monique et Marie-Jeanne was named after my grannies. I wanted to dedicate the blog to them, since they are a major source of inspiration when it comes to fashion, beauty habits and façon de vivre. The blog is platform on which I will share tips, reflections on the fashion and cosmetic industry, things that have caught my eye, things that interest me, simply anything I want to share. After two years, I’m excited to pick up the thread again with Monique et Marie-Jeanne.


You’ll hear from me soon!


SXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment